1. Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects- Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology.
2. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
3. A rank in the merit list of JEE (Mains) OR the Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) of Assam.
1. Through merit in CEE, Assam with reservations for different categories as per Government Norms.
2. Through merit in JEE (Mains).A limited number (10%) through merit in qualifying examination and JEE (Mains) /CEE and interview.
Candidates who have passed the final Diploma examination in a branch of study (as per AICTE guidelines) from a Board/University approved institution, securing a minimum of 45% marks (40% incase of candidates belonging to reserved category) in aggregate will be eligible for admission into the Third Semester of B.Tech. course. The vacant seats, if any, will be filled through merit in Diploma Examination, as may be decided by the institution.